Why Choose Us for In-Home Therapy
Choosing a provider for in-home physical therapy is an important decision, and we have several reasons why Bridgeway Care at Home might be a great fit for you:
- Right from the start, we’ll make the actual process of getting started with therapy easy for you because we’ll do all the work.
- It’s convenient and stress free! We’ll bring therapy right to you in the comfort of you own home. No travel, waiting rooms or possible exposure to illness involved!
- Our therapists are people who have chosen to spend their careers helping others and who enjoy working with older adults. They will learn about your needs and tailor your therapy program to them, while encouraging you to do your best.
- You’ll have one-on-one attention. Our patients describe our therapists as being caring and attentive.
NEED UPDATED QUOTE HERE
Signs that You Might Need Physical, Occupational or SpeechTherapy
If you, or a loved one, is experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms, it may be time to consider in-home therapy.
Physical Therapy-Related Signs
- Increased dizziness/ Blurred vision
- Falls/Difficulty with balance
- Leg weakness/Stiffness
- Increased pain
- Difficulty with getting in and out of bed
- Difficulty with getting up from surfaces
- Difficulty with stairs
- Difficulty walking on a sidewalk
Occupational Therapy-Related Signs
- Difficulty with grocery shopping
- Difficulty with managing finances
- Difficulty with managing home chores (cleaning and cooking)
- Low vision/difficulty with locating objects
- Shoulder/Hand weakness/ Stiffness
- Difficulty with hobbies and social participation
- Poor sleep routine
Speech Language Therapy-Related Signs
- Difficulty with swallowing food, medication or liquids
- Difficulty with verbal or written language expression
- Difficulty with understanding verbal or written language
- Increased forgetfulness, memory difficulties
- Decreased voice strength or difficulty with others understanding you