In-Home Therapy for Older Adults
How Bridgeway Care at Home can Make Daily Living Better
You can get started with therapy in your own home right away. We’ll set up everything, and you’ll be surprised at how easy we’ll make the process for you. Find out more.
“Well explained step-by-step process. Very efficient service, always caring & pleasant.” —GAETANO I.
Bringing Therapy Home: How it can Help You
Are you looking for options to continue your therapy? What if you bring therapy home? Embarking on a journey of healing within the comfort of your own home can give you just boost that you need. Here’s why physical, occupational and speech language therapy at home can prove to be a remarkable choice.
- Comfort and Familiarity: Being surrounded by a sanctuary of familiarity and comfort can help you make progress at your own pace without unnecessary stress.
- Personalized Care and Individual Attention:
Your therapy sessions can be tailored to your specific needs and progress, ensuring that you’re achieving your goals. You will have the undivided attention of your therapist with no interruptions.
- Enhanced Support System: Your family and friends can play an integral part in your therapy journey, providing a strong and dynamic support system.
- Continuity and Convenience: Home-based therapy can provide the advantage of continuity without interruptions due to travel, weather or scheduling conflicts. A customized, consistent plan with a well-rounded routine can integrate your therapy sessions seamlessly into your daily life.
- Independence and Empowerment: By bringing therapy into your own home, you can gain a sense of independence and empowerment that will keep you strong and living a positive and fulfilling life.
By embracing therapy within the comforting walls of your own home, you may find comfort, personalized care and the strength to overcome challenges. It is a reminder that sometimes the greatest healing happens when we are surrounded by love, familiarity and a nurturing environment.
At Bridgeway Care at Home, not only do our team of therapists provide professional treatment for each patient as an individual, they are trained to assess the home environment and make recommendations on basic changes that can be made to keep it as safe as possible. These include simple solutions such as increasing lighting, adjusting furniture placement, or strategically installing grab bars in the best areas to reduce fall risk.
Once a Care at Home patient, you are considered part of the Bridgeway family and can be a prioritized admission to our other communities should you ever need inpatient therapy, skilled nursing or assisted living.
to find out how
in-home therapy can
help you be well and stay well: