In-Home Occupational Therapy: We Give You a Hand.
To live independently as we grow older, it’s important to be able to fulfill the daily routines that give meaning to our lives.
Bridgeway Care at Home occupational therapists can help you improve your ability to perform tasks in living and working environments by creating a therapy plan that fits your unique needs.
We focus on daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation, maintaining your home. We use physical exercise and other activities to increase the strength and dexterity you need to stay independent and happy in your own home.
These are some of the ways our therapists can work with you:
- Develop, recover or maintain daily living and work skills
- Help improve basic motor functions and reasoning abilities
- Help to compensate for permanent loss of function
- Train patients and family in the use of orthosis and prosthetics
- Perform home safety assessments
“Very professional, caring at all time, showed concern for my needs and pain. Everything was perfect!” —JUDITH M.